Thursday, November 29, 2012

Addicted to Pinterest

I'm addicted.. I'm really quite addicted to Pinterest. Have you heard of it? If you're not familiar with Pinterest, let me explain. It's simply the best, yes the best thing on the internet! (Better than social network!) I think you too will fall deeply in love with it, just like I did! 

What is Pinterest?  Pinterest is a virtual pin-board, it lets you organize and share everything you find on the internet. I first became introduced to Pinterest over the summer through a blog I follow.  From the very first day I discovered Pinterest I haven't been able to go a day with searching through the site. Pinterest has everything!! The site has every category you can think of - from people to pets, to DIY house projects to one of my favorite - an entire section dedicated to education! So many amazing bloggers, teachers, educators, and parents post or "pin" as they say to their virtual boards.The pins are linked directly to the original site and with a simple click you are taken right to the source. For example, if you are looking for classroom organization tips, or how to set up your reading workshop, or introduce a lesson- its all conveniently located at pinterest. 

I may not be a teacher..yet, but when I am and have my own classroom filled with children- I will be ready with a lot of tips and tricks up my sleeve! 

If you are interested, go check out my teaching pinterest board and see all the fantastic ideas I hope to use in the classroom! 

http://pinterest.com/liveforthis/teaching/

No comments:

Post a Comment